snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
with what's to transpire.
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
jump then fall
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 4:43:11 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]"what's the plan?"

her head turns to fixate on matias, on the expression he wears and the tension in his body.

does this remind him of kanto in the same way it reminds her of the ultra beast war?

behind her, a porygon-z beeps softly, rhythmically... as if matching the pulsating heartbeat of the world around them. it's become calming in a way she loathes, comfortable and familiar and wrong.

"i can scramble their communications while we do this, too, if needed."

cargo mission - postdorm

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
jump then fall
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 8:18:41 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

this isn't the same kind of war he fought. in kanto, the battles were predictable and familiar. here, in the depths of a realm he knows close to nothing of, it is chaotic and wild.[break][break]

but he is thriving.[break][break]

"no plan, really."[break][break]

with illeana, he does not bother hiding this side of him for he knows she feels similarly.[break][break]

"we'll just hit them so fucking hard until they have no choice but to lose."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
jump then fall
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 16:55:14 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]it takes a moment, but a grin begins to spread.

"got it."

hard hitting and ruthless... a tactic she's coming to appreciate as she spends more time with him on the battlefield.

while she's currently not a fan of him outside of this aspect, this is war. lines are blurred and alliances have to be forged somehow.

"ready when you are, silph."

the honedge in her hand hums softly, as if it knows what's to come.

cargo mission - postdorm

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
jump then fall
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 8:18:08 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

the supply line isn't visible to most but to someone who spent years doing similar, it's almost clear as day. he points at a particular trench below them just in time for a flicker of a shadow to pass by.[break][break]

"they're making their way through that passage. we'll strike from above and drown them."[break][break]

with or without her confirmation, he moves, riding atop his charizard before landing on one of the ledges.[break][break]

however, he does wait for her this time.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
jump then fall
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 1:41:12 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]strike from above...

"got it."

he waits for her, something almost startling if this weren't contingent on the element of surprise. and as her golurk lowers her down to float by his side, her head turns toward him.

"on your count?"

a honedge still sits in her hand, torn sash wrapped tightly around the wrist as it hums softly. the war drum type of sound is drowned out against the wind.

cargo mission - postdorm

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
jump then fall
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 8:27:53 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

they need not wait long.[break][break]

"go."[break][break]

his charizard's tail slams into the ground, sending a wave of ROCK SLIDE to fall over the unsuspecting squad. he watches the boulders fall and roll before eventually crashing down.[break][break]

the screams are expected and reveled in.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
jump then fall
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 2:45:55 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]while he ushers in a quick assault with stone edge, she follows suit with the last minute attack of her porygon-z. its discolored body circles rapidly, beeping quietly and growing a little louder in volume with each scream echoing out from below.

"hit 'em."

tri-attack fires off instantly, three different types of beams raining down upon them from altering locations.

and the honedge in her hand hums louder with the sounds that follow.

faintly, a smile begins to spread.

"let's go."

into the thick of it... she seeks nothing more.

cargo mission - postdorm

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
jump then fall
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 11:25:41 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

damn, she's even more bloodthirsty than him.[break][break]

"alright."[break][break]

not that he minds.[break][break]

joining her in the thick of it, he slides down, unhindered by difficult terrain due to his gifted abilities.[break][break]

the moment he lands, he's lunging toward the first rocket member he sees.[break][break]

from above, his charizard pours out FLAMETHROWER over the supply line, burning crates and boxes and flesh.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
jump then fall
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 5:36:11 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]war, action, violence...

it brings out a facet of her she hadn't been aware of. one bred into her, left dormant beneath niceties and a naivety long since deceased.

now, there is an art to the way she moves. practiced, ruthless, no longer lamb but lion.

"watch your left."

she shifts to cover the blind spot, honedge swung into a rocket before they can take him to the ground. a slight wince follows as carnage splashes against ground.

and then she's pivoting on her heels to swing at the next, offering nothing more than a quick command before the sword follows.

"duck."

cargo mission - postdorm

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
jump then fall
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 15:14:21 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

her presence is more of a hindrance than it is help because the last thing he wants is to take orders. it's the very reason why he opted to do most of these strikes himself.[break][break]

but he does as she calls out. he watches his left, then ducks, before giving her a nod. it's the most she'll get out of him.[break][break]

he reaches into his pocket and tosses POISON BARBS across the floor, covering their flank.[break][break]

"on your right."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
jump then fall
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 19:56:27 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]poison barbs land quickly and she sidesteps around them, drifting closer into his orbit in the process.

and for a moment, it feels right. natural. comfortable.

an order drips from his lips like honey and she turns, swinging to connect with another rocket. blood splatters as her honedge rumbles out.

they're surrounded, she notes as her eyes refocus ahead. no matter... they'll cut through.

"front."

she flashes him a quick grin, ignoring the metallic taste.

"i have the back."

literally... with her back pressed up against his as rockets clamor over the poison spikes to rush up to them.

cargo mission - postdorm

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
jump then fall
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2023 11:08:45 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

having been in similar positions before, forced to fend off wave after wave, he finds no issues being there once again. who would've thought it would be with , of all people?[break][break]

"front it is."[break][break]

the way his hands maneuver and manipulate the earth before him is nothing short of unreal, as though it should only be possible in works of fiction.[break][break]

STONE EDGES erupt, EXPLODE]/b], and clear the path.[break][break]

"forward?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
jump then fall
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2023 2:52:01 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she steals a quick glance over her shoulder, and his, to find stone pillars rising to clear their path.

"forward sounds good."

the rocket reinforcements seem to be rushing up from behind, anyway. no matter how many she cuts down with her honedge or with another tri-attack from her porygon, they are still coming in waves.

it's exhausting, truthfully. how does one do this without tiring?

"think you can send some of those rocks back here too?"

she sounds breathless, slightly struggling.

cargo mission - postdorm

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
jump then fall
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2023 7:00:38 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"yeah."[break][break]

it almost appears effortless how he turns and summons similar STONE EDGES to erupt behind them. they cut through rocket forces, disrupting them enough to delay their advance.[break][break]

"you tired already? come on."[break][break]

[break]
50 MP for participation in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.[break]
100 MP for completing a Postdormitum Mission.[break]
10 MP for using a poison barb to poison your opponent in battle.[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x7[break][break]

TOTAL: 230 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
jump then fall
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 1:45:46 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]her eyes roll with ease, tired irritation rising quickly.

"yeah, well, it's not like i do this every day."

she doesn't train, doesn't expect this sort of vigorous activity to come her way. it's harder on the body when it does, in fact, call for her involvement.

stone edges draw her attention behind them for a moment. the sickening crack of rock meeting human body is oddly pleasing in this space, spurred on by the realm around them.

"how many more?"

their enemies feel never-ending at this point.

cargo mission - postdorm

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP